Our theme was rain and we decided to dance to African beats and call it a rain dance. We made their costumes and practiced for about two weeks. Parts of it was fun for sure but the logistics were, as usual here, a bit unorganized and confusing- I am glad it is over. The parents loved the show and were super grateful for my energy.Here is the video of the opening video and the dance. Know you can't get an idea of how my children speak English....can you understand all of what they are saying?
A trip to the movies- for some reason I decided to reward my kids by taking them to the movies. They have been working toward a goal and I told them I would surpirse them with something. They were totally stoked but wow- what a lot of work, especially when you barely speak Spanish and you have no idea where the theatre is! I had many moms help and four of my kids have body guards, it is always a safe feeling to have four armed men with you. What was the funniest part was how they just hung outside the door together drinking coke and eating popcorn. So weird. The movie was in 3D and the kids were so cute in their glasses. Pictures to come soon.
I was exhausted- there is no order to anything so it was an afternoon of chaos but all the parents were happy and I was happy it was over!
No comments:
Post a Comment