Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lucky Me!

I recently found out that I was chosen to have a video beam and mimio board in my classroom this year. For those of you who don't know what these are...this is a very big deal! And I am VERY happy! There are about 20 classes in the primary section and only two were chosen....I feel lucky!

Why me? Well if you followed the blog last year you may remember me sharing some of the technology projects that I had done in the classroom. I guess that incorporating all that technology is the reason that I was picked to have these amazing tools in my room.

A video beam is a projector that attaches to your computer and displays the screen on the wall.

A mimio board is an interactive chalk board....it is so impressive....it seems like magic. I have no idea how it works but I know I am going to dig it!

The video explains it all..............




No comments:

Post a Comment