Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweet Sleepy Sweaty Student

Sometimes when we leave school early we ride the school bus home with the kids. It is loud, hot and stuffy but always entertaining, well at least for me. I love to watch the sleepy kids bobbing their tired heads and sleeping in the strangest positions. They are so cute, sweaty with their curls stuck to their skin and their bodies limp and at mercy of all the bumps and swerves of the bus.

Yesterday the head of the girl beside me bumped the window many times as she nodded off but the best was the girl across from me. I decided that she was so cute I would have to film her. Eventually after I was done documented I told Moni, the bus monitor and she helped to lay her down.

Check it out.....


1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of my philosophy classes. jeremy thinks it's the cutesst thing he's ever seen. Errol's gonna call him on it later.

    ReplyDelete