A relaxing weekend overall. And a major breakthrough with Aaron. He actually said he is starting to enjoy himself here; and that he is not so stressed out all the time. That made me feel really good. We hung with some friends at a club all day where we swam, played games and lounged. Lots of visiting with friends, eating, relaxing and watching movies.

The water slide at the club.

Cooking out- Colombian Style. Beef, sweet corn, maduro (ripe banana bbq'd) and a scallion for spreading the marinate.

The club was a real through back from the 50's everything was made out of metal and then spray painted a bright color. The playground equipment looked so haggard, dangerous and fun! There was a lake with these metal paddle boats.
Totally worth the buck fifty entrance fee.
An iguana chilling and us paddling through the canal.
The unsinkable machine, not good for bird watching, very loud!


Ended the day watching an awesome full moon rise above Cali on our deck. Dancing, games and tequila....very nice.
That is so cool- we had a barbecue here this week too! Only here we cooked inside. And we wore sweaters. And it was delivery instead of cooking. And our paddle boat was a snowblower. And instead of paying a dollar fifty to do it, it was like 70 bucks. And I haven't seen a ripe banana in three months. And at night we also watch the full moon and sat on our roof deck drinking tequila. Only our roof deck is our living room. And I mooned Andrea. And she got mad. And I was drinking Jack Daniels, and she wasn't drinking because it was a Tuesday morning. And I am cold. And there are wolves chasing me.
ReplyDeletePlease co-author my blog with me, I love your input! You are too funny!
ReplyDelete